Healthy Holiday Recipe Competition
Time & Location
About the Event
What you need to know to participate
- All residents of the Kodiak Island Borough and City of Kodiak are eligible to participate
- Participants may enter up to four different recipes, one for each category: Appetizers, Side Dish, Main Dish, and/or Dessert
- There are three age divisions for this contest: ✔ Kids 5-14 ✔ Young Adult 15-25 ✔ Adult 26+ Prizes will be awarded for each dish category and each age division (12 prizes total)
- Dishes will be scored on a scale of 0-100, with points awarded based on the recipe, ingredients, presentation, health/nutrition, and creativity. See the Judging Criteria for more details.
- Email the following information to HK@kodiakhealthcare.org by 11:59pm, Thursday, December 31
- Entrant Information:
-First & Last Name
-Are you an Alaska Native and/or Native American Beneficiary?
-A valid email address and/or phone number
-What dish category/categories are you entering?
- The written recipe(s) - Including where you found the recipe
- Photos or Video of the prep and finished dish
Incomplete or late entries will not be considered and Healthy Kodiak and/or KANA cannot guarantee review of submissions for completeness prior to the deadline.
By submitting recipes and pictures/videos you are consenting to their use for/on/in relevant social media pages, websites, and/or any other KANA publications, including but not limited to, external reports and/or presentations to granting agencies, partner organizations, or other relevant entities by KANA and/or Healthy Kodiak.
Furthermore, you consent to the inclusion of your name and recipe(s) in an electronic archive of all submissions, which will be made public via the Healthy Kodiak website and/or social media pages. Participation in this event/activity is wholly voluntary. For questions, please email HK@kodiakhealthcare.org.